Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1 Dec 2009

New day new month and soon we are coming to the end of 2009. Time flies too fast. Jus a wink and a new yr is coming. What have i done or acheive in the year of 2009. Completed my studies / travel to places i wana go. / Party like a wild animal / Meeting up with my BFF every week to TCSS / Cycling learnt half way (haha) / Watch Play with BFF / Mani family outings and also not forgetting meeting up with my 2 beloved classmate (ling and ade).

Mani plans ahead for 2010 and reali wish at least half could be accomplished. I am isnt young anymore... Can feel i am oredi in my 30s... Tat is freaking scary ok... So mani things but seem sooo little time and little $$$... But nvm, club less, cab less and i sure i am able to save.. =)

1st Dec is Ah bui bdae... I hereby wishing him all the best in his career going up the hill higher =)

No comments: