Sunday, November 29, 2009

Andy Wedding + Party Nite (28.11.2009)

I had been clubbing for 4days straight since wed till sat. body is feeling so damn weak and tired. Throat isnt well too as its seem i had drunk too much liquor... Faint...

Sat evening, my family headed to SG Expo to attend Andy & Annie Big day. Dinner started at 845 and ended at 1045. We drink, joke, laugh and took lot of pixs... of cox not forgetting the sabotage part. haha. Food at this bliss restaurant isnt sooo fantanstic.. a NO NO wedding venue for me in future... =)

After dinner, cabbed down to st james to find debbie and lihui... my 2 love love.. long q at powerhse which left me no choice but to go fly to get a stamp as there isnt nay q at fly. Henry supposed to came but aeroplane us.. ITs ok cox wr are used to his aeroplane... =)

Left powerhse at 1+ and headed to Dolly along to find ahlian as she working at vip bar counter. Ordered a juggie of vodka canberry and drink and also chatted with ah lian... Wont be saying much of wat we talked =)

When outside to find ah bui and chatted with him for awhile... found out quite alot but its gonna be a secret ya.. haha.. 881 saw me and ask if i came down jus to find him... this is sooo ridiculous and nonsense which wat i told him... hahhaha

left dolly at 5+ as was sooo tired and tat heel making my leg in great pain... Ah bui wana sent me back but was pretty tired + we dun stay in the same area therefore, he flagged a cab for me.. Board the cab, the driver like soo cute.. ask me soo much question.. i jus stop laughing when i told ah bui wat happened.

Its almost time i shd cut down much on my clubbing and drinking.. Age seem catching up and i can feel myself as if i am in my 30s...

Is sooo looking forward to 2010 as mani plans are coming up and hope its can all be done.. =)

No comments: