Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hari Raja Haji - 27.11.2009

Its party time with my lovely sisters and also uncle and auntie with their 2frens. We headed to SRC for a swim then dinner.. Took around to rochard to see xmas lighting and home at 8+. Nap for awhile before heading out to Shanghai DOlly. I wasnt so excited la cox i am a hardcore clubber... The exciting person are my 2 sisters. hahaha. Ok uncle liang brought down 2 guys to intro me but not my cup of tea. 1 is simply a block of wood and the other 1 kinda of old and ha beng style. hahha.

Our party started from 1115pm and last till 0345.. Er jie had too much and went home vomitting 3x... horrible la... haha.. Me had too much till i kinda lost my voice.

We enjoyed alot and had os much fun disturbing queen band as tommy is my dajie classmate and we grad from the same sec sch.. small world rite. haha.

lot of pix taken but wont be posting here and i kinda of lazy. Simply go to my FB and view it ok =)

No comments: