Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beijing trip

Hi peeps... i am bavck from my 8days beijing trip.. An unforgettable and memorable trip with my family with my dajie and her family...

All we do is visit those famous places like empressor hse and etc... kinda of boliao to me as i not a history person... hahaha.

Food there jus suck those they served chinese cruisine but not my cup of tea... Food served are either too salty or oily... But still i managed to survice. hahaha

Toilet is obviously cant make it. Out of 4 cubicle, 1 are with door the rest without door. alamak.. horrible and terrible urine smell in all toilet. seriously dun understand how they can tahan it lo.

Weather there was great as was snowing with -2deg temperature. Shiok le but was wearing so much tat make me looked like dumpling. ;)

Lot of pixs taken but wont be posting here. Check it out from my FB. =)

No comments: