Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Party Animal

Oh my god... Last fri and sat was a crazy party nite. meeting new frens. Fri after work, headed to darling orpit cox we gg to watch the play BEAUTY & THE BEAST. Jas darling supposed to go but given her tix to ww darling as her son is quite sick.

After the play, we headed to bugis having PARKLAN wanton mee as dinner.. Standard drop la.. not as fantastic as in the past... After dinner, headed to iluma acarde.. We are all so crazy over the jackpot machine as had spend almost 150dollar in jus 30min. Power rite? Overall collected tixs were almost 10k. Hohoho, almost time for us to change to the gift we wan. After 30min, we run out of credits and headed to darling office as darryl wana clear some works. SO the 4 of us nothing to do, we played DAI DEE. I am an idiot towards dai dee lo and ended up losing 2.70 but took the $ to buy 4d end up nv strike. PUI!!!

Around 2+, when about to leave for home, cat called me telling me alex having some prob. ask me rushed down to fly. Darryl despite being tired was kind enough to sent me down to meet them. DUe to some prob, unable to enter fly and we ended up headed to zouk. Not long after we reach, zouk got to closed as they open till 4am onli lo. So malu and left with no choice, 1 bottle of vodka, shared by 11pax finished it within 30min. Sibei Power ar. We left zouk took some unglam pix and then headed off to chio chio hse.. Drink summore, tlak cock sing song and then order mac breakfast and leaving her hse at 730am.. Ah bui got quite worried bout me and keep sms me asking if i am ok.. Cox of my poor gastric which been giving me lot of prob and this reali make him worry like hell...

SLept at 8+ and woke up at 3+ the next day.. SUpposed to club at shanghai dolly with my sisters and frens but ended up cancel and headed to lunar as master is calling his 8 pillars. Headed to lunar at 11+ while all pillars arrived and last to arrived is me and cat.. VIP ma bo bian.. haha. Some thing happened at lunar... Messy and complicated.. DUn wish to mention... Left lunar at 2+, headed to dolly find xiaomei fel for awhile and then headed to st james... HaHA... i am a damn drunken chicken lo... Ah BUi was at peppermint... GIv me some ice water to cool myself down but still ended up gg toilet puke 3x... Yuck disgusting... I had too much at lunar... Vodka, martel, CHivas... Oh my god.. Wont puke oso puke lo... Haha... And then ah bui started his nagging again... zzzzzzzzz.. Waited for him to off work at 5+ then headed to maxwell for breakfast.. Wat pork porridge with raw fish dunnoe wat thing de lo.. Ok mayb i too tired to eat or mayb puke oredi no appetite.. Had abit of the pork porridge and teh O... Feeling alittle beta.. Cabbed back hm at 7am... Again Morni liao lo... Slept all the way till 3+ and mum was like nagging this and tat.. Ok being long time since i last club till morni ok... Haha.. All this gonna stop before my complexion went bad again... i sooos scare to have an ugly face...

My ears have been like hearing ah bui nagging so much on me.. haha.. he reali care for me la but i like jus taking advantage to keep bullying him... but he oso dun mind lo... haha... Bad of me rite... =)

No comments: