Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tiring Week

Its a tiring week for me last week as its xmas. too mani things to blog but i lazy to write. will jus summarise abit.

21Dec - Rec sms from darling cat that sylvia was hospitalised due to gastric. After work, headed down to TTSH and visit her. Left around 8+ and headed to town to meet buibui and company for movie, bodyguards and the assassians at cine. Not bad a show la but violent part onli came almost 30min before the show gg to end. Ended the nite at 1am.

22Dec - Headed to Far East and Ck Tang during lunch time with my dearie 1 cox need to shop for gift xchange also gift for my 2 nephew and niece. After work headed home cox its 'TONG ZI' and mum had made dumpling soup. Yummy. After Dinner, headed to vivo shop awhile the to fly. Relax awhile and ended the nite at 2am.

23Dec - I was on mc, lost my voice and gastric again giving me prob. Saw GP and he ask me to weight myself. To my surprise, i used to be 75kg but now weighing 70kg. Doc say i overweight. WTF. Mayb i am la, i oso dunnoe. Just feel i need to shred of another 5-10kg to look prefect. Thot ah bui say he dun mind wat i am and who i am but i told him i mind.. zzzz... Nap in the noon till 6+.. Watch tv till 8+ and left home at 9+, went to pick up sara mei and they had dinner over at jalan kayu then headed to Butter Fac to celebrate Jerry Bdae, darling wendy came too... Long Q but of cox we managed to get in via the prority Q lo. Went into Bump room, drink and dance and almost got into fight with those kids.. sianz de lo... Left Butter at 130am, headed to lunar to party till 430am.. Ah bui started to sms me ask if i am home and etc... Told him i still partying with them, he like sooo unhappy... After lunar closed, went over to SD, something happened, and ended up reached home at 615am.. Lie on bed till 720am, bath and go to work... Damn Shag but had a great fun nite with the guys...

24Dec - Its xmas eve... Came to office, looking like a zombie.. Heng as its half day arbor i die let u all see lo... Haha.. clear abit of email, then xmas party started at 1100am.. Eat + gift xchange.. GOt my gift and i am the 1st to leave office at 1230.. Headed to meet bui and i was grounded by him NO CLUBBING on xmas eve and xmas day.. Phone started to ring with sms and phone call asking where i heading tonite and etc... When i say i staying home, no1 believe... So shitty yeah.. 1st time in my life i nv go out to celebrate on xmas eve and day... Asked bui to giv me green light to go out, he dun soound happy, so i LL, promise him i stay hm on this 2 special day... Went off to bed at 8pm on xmas eve... =)

25DEc - Merry Xmas... Went to tamp mall shopping with my mum and sis around 1+ and i spent like 100bucks.. Buy jeans, shoes, makeup... Zzzzz... Headed home at around 3+... Nap at 4+ and woke up at 6+, bath and change and headed to cousin elaine hse for xmas party celebration...
Stayed till 9+... Headed home bath and sleep.. This is how i spend my xmas... WOnderful rite? hahaha

26DEc - Woke up at 9+, headed to market with mum.. Brought some breakfast home and rot till 12+.. Bath and change, getting ready to meet MRS ANDREW for high tea at marriot hotel.. She pick me up at 2pm and we headed to town... We had so much to chat and its like almost 1yrs that i didnt see her... after high tea at 5pm, we headed to far east while i do my nail and she did her shopping... See her at 6pm and we cab home together... Laugh and jokes... finally, she settling down and she is waiting for my turn... =)
At nite, headed to fly for party... Yes confinement over... haha.... Party with special guest : Kenneth aka ali baba... Darling wendy and bf danny came... We had lot of fun fun fun.... Ended the nite at 5am...

27DEc - Bath and my ass out to jb with my parents for massage.. Thru out the car joruney, i was sleeping and sleeping.. I reali damn tired lo... Onli arriving sg at 5pm.. So later lo... Bath and i went to my dreamland... Bui sms me asking if i am ok and etc... Pretty concerned over me cox he damn scare my gastric giv me prob de.. =)

Right now, jus looking forward to 31dec 2009....

No comments: