Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet the parent session

Sun - Woke up at 1+, bath and then back home with bui... His 1st time to meet up with my parents and sisters... Headed to sembawang bottle tree for dinner... Before dinner, the kids are happily catching fishes... Wana play along with the kids but the fishes are like sooo scary... Like seem to bite me... lolx... Ya i scare of alot of animals.... :))))

After dinner, charlie sms bui asking if any plan.... Bui had been wana bring me to SG Flyer... So told charlie to meet up at cityhall... Bro in law sent us to Khatib Mrt station and from there we trained down to cityhall to meet up wiit charlie and wife... Called bk and cat along to joined us...

Finally, i get to take the nite flyer ride... nice view... the 6 of us occupied 1 capsule and we are like sooo crazy taking pix till my camera went low batt.... SO gonna use lela camera... BK was saying we are like taking studio pix sooo crazy over takign pix... I told him its woman fav to take pix ok... lolx...

after flyer, we bus down to newton circus to meet up with ah yong... THe food ah yong ordered reali see liao oredi FULL... Every order came in 2 plate... Cant even finish and like so wasted lo.... I had 2 satays onli and almost puke it out... Dunnoe why... The guys went for their usual break time and then we gals caught a couple eating ice kachang... Got so tempted... I went to order mango ice kachang... SHare by the 3 of us... Bui came back and asked thot i full oredi how come still can eat tat?? I told him its the couple tat tempted us and we are sharing... SO not soooo fatty ma... lolx... Left newtown at 1am and headed bui home... Bui tell me this : DUN SAY I TREAT U NO GOOD AR... I BRING U TO FLYER... So am i good to u, u go and think... My heart melted... He told me he will do wat he can to me but i told him i dun need all this lo... All i need is him being truthful... Dun betrayed the turst i giv him and treated me as a fool... Arent i easy contented?? lolx...
Bottle tree
Dajie and family
Erjie and family
Bui and me
Dad & cousin
Mummy
charlie / bui / BK
Me
Bui & me
Bui & me
Group pix

No comments: