Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sat nite - 24.10.2009

was slacking at hm on sat nite.. watching my favourite tv show . at around 8+ in the nite, loo sms me asking if i gg fly. so told him anything lo. after my tv show at 9pm, went to bath and change. cab down to st james at 1030pm. did a malu thing lo. board cab onli eh uncle st james. 10secs i realise, the driver is a young chap around 31-32 yrs old. haha.. immediately, i apologised and say sorry ar, too use to called uncle liao. the driver replied in afriendly tone : no problem la. its ok. hahaha. ask me if i gg to club till morni and etc, shd have told him isit wana come send me home ar. haha. so bad rite? summore the driver ask if i am married. wah liao. i think this driver is asking too much la.. hahhaa. faint..

meet up with loo and his frens outside fly entrance.. signed them in and then the party start. saw michelle and loo open a bottle of henessy from her as she can earn comm ma... shot gals keep coming to the guys asking them to buy, end up jeremy brought 1 for me to drink.. and then the other guys buy me a total of 3 shot to drinks... soooo song tio bo?? hahaha... finish up the henessy at 1+ and we headed over to powerhse as the guys wana go sian charbor la... me mahchiam mother bring son go club lo... so cute... party till 2+, bro sms me asking if can bring him and his frens in... left powerhse and waited for him outside and left the guys inside dancing. bro came with a total of his 11frens, brought them in then i headed home at 3+ after seeing some fight and kids vomitting... so funni lo... short guy can be so yaya and good fight.. haha...

No comments: