Monday, October 26, 2009

*我该怎么做*

i am feeling sooooooo lost and confused at the moment.. haiyoyoyo.. u guys muz be thinking a crazy happy go lucky gal where got prob de tio bo? hahaha... in fact i am someone loud outside but soft inside... i tend to be shy at times de lo.. hahaha.

mux be wondering wat i am confusing at rite? ok here it goes... knew ABC for mani years liao and onli earli last yr we did went out as a group.. movies, bbq dinner, lantern festivals, bowling and mani more... XYZ had been telling me tat ABC is keen in me but i jus tell XYZ tat ITS IMPOSSIBLE la... XYZ told me why everything oso IMPOSSIBLE why cant i be more positive toward it... reason being i am soo sick and tired of guys liao.. after been hit badly by a failed relationship 2.5yrs back, making me becoming more selfish and tactful in choosing partner. with my age, of coxi not going for a short term r/s which i feel wasting of time... wat i looking for now is a relationship tat can goes into marriage and not those kiddo relationship lo...

recently ABC popped up the question of asking if i wana be his gf... i was lost at a moment cox seriously i dunnoe how to answer him... all along i jus took XYZ words as a joke... never did i expect wat XYZ say are true... ok in fact ABC had like me for some time liao jus tat he dont dare to pick up the courage to ask me... dunnoe wat medicine he took tat giv him the courage to ask me... hahahha.. i beri bad rite?

ok my reply to him is : i still wana further my studies (i not lying k...) but he told me he can wait... i told him if i gg overseas study then how? which will take 5yrs lo.. he was like lost of words... i trying to be frank then to hide from him rite?

tat is which my topic is *我该怎么做*

No comments: