Thursday, May 20, 2010

sick sick sick

was on mc on 17 and 18may... reason being i cough like no ppl business till my asthma almost attacked me.. Not too sure who happened the virus to me... was coughing so badly till i lost my voice.. lovelove took me to doc on a monday morni and tues evening.. total damaged cost him almost $100.. he dun feel the pinch but i feel it lo.. lovelove mentioned sooo long i recovered, paying how much oso nvm... zzzzzz



he recently oso damn kelian.. i been throwing my 大小姐temper for nothing... and for nothing i can find fault with lovelove... he nv once angry / shouted back at me or anything de lo... he rather remain his cool then to fought with me... ask him why he say he noe i jus throwing temper so he rather let me be, leave me alone than to provoke me... hahaha.. i think i got a big attitude problem la... (:



i wana a say big thank you to him for enduring my temper / nonsense all tis way... loving him to the max (:

No comments: