Saturday, March 20, 2010

Office Rules and Regulation

Been in the company for 4years. Things are getting more and more strict... Sooo much different when i first joined. Ppl tend to change once their position are different. Jus dun understand why cant they stand humble and be like the same?

Had lunch with the PU gang on a fri noon. headed to kim seng for wanton mee. left office at 1215 and came back at 1320. The moment i returned to my seat, HR talked to me. Asked me to beware on the "LONG" lunch break, leaving office on the dot, coming in 5 to 10mins late, frequent mc and blah blah blahh. Oh my god. Wat the hell is going on!!

Jux counted myself "LUCKY" for sitting infront of the 3 bossess. Anything happened, i am alway the 1st to kena. Why ar? Jux cox i am a PA? But its dun seem that i am treated as a PA but more being treated like a punching bag. Everything oso me me me!!!
i getting so sick and tired of all tis shit at office.

I waiting for the "B" day to come and then i wil throw...
enough is enough...

There a tolerance limit in me,,

Stop treating me as a punching bag. I dun voice out dun mean i dun take things to heart.

No comments: