Tuesday, March 10, 2009

another week

was at home on fri nite. haha. surprised rite? kinda of sick of clubbing liao. so stopping for time being lo. Sat was at ling hse with ade for lunch. We had steamboat and follow by wine session and sharing our past. we chatted till almost 1030pm. Ade actuali supposed to left at 6+ to meet her guy but was cancel to later timing. Cant imagine staying at ling hse from 3pm till 10+. long session.

we are planning to get the same phone together. they will go for non contract handset as their plan arent due for upgrading yet. For me, will upgrade my line as my plan oredi 2yrs.
its gonna be the 2nd time i had a same fone with frens of mine.
1st - wit jas and mag where we brought the same samsung F480, same clour (pink)
now - with ling and ade, getting E71 -either red / black.

happy yeah. so glas to have them around me and they reali noe me the best yeah.
i love u all :)

No comments: