Thursday, February 26, 2009

punching bag

nothing much to blog for this week. just being kinda of sick and tired of being a "PUNCHING BAG" in office. everything i do at work, i dun mean i had to gain any credits but PLs la, sppare a thot for me. not my job / work, i oso tried to help to ease their workload, yet ended up i was told I HAVENT BEEN DOING ENOUGH OF WORK. Wheni heard this, i damn sian and a total no morale.

been in this company for 3yrs liao yet wat i get is just SHIT SCOLDING almost every morning.
enough is enough, my tolerance level had reach its limit.
i cant take it anymore.

i wonder at times, do i own the company or its them tat own me???

can u imagine, to call a cab for 1 colleague, my HR actuali wrote me an email asking me to book a cab? i was like, WAT THE FARK. i damn pissed been treated in this way. is being a personal assistant had to do all this small little peanut stuff?

i just hope, this will end soon!
may god bless!!!!!

No comments: