Sunday, December 28, 2008

its just another party nite

went st james on sat nite with my darlings as usual. party till 5am! usually i will party till 2am but tat day was expectional. lolx. mayb lot of frens around so dun tend to leave so earli lo. as usual, st james is packed but not as packed as expected. still some room for me to dance. haha.
went to the washroom and i didnt noe i bumped into a gal, so this gal came up to me and told me : EH YOU BUMP INTO ME WITHOUT SAYING SORRY. i was stunned and told her so wat u expected me to do, SORRY la, she smiled and walked away, i guess she is mad. just dun understand lo, bump into u nv say sorry ok wat, she can still walked up to me expecting me to say sorry to her. haha, in fact, i expecting she will pick a fight with me but too bad she nv cox i think the gal oso not so fierce wan la. lolx.
2nd time, went to the ladies again and saw ann darling. so i cut the Q to joined her. who noes when its our turn, this 2 china bitch just went to the cubic without Q and we both got fed up, we slammed the toilet door and they didn even dare to open the door. i just cant stand all this CHINA BITCHES, this is singapore NOT china.

No comments: