Thursday, November 27, 2008

bad toothache

was having a bad toothache in the middle of the nite on wed. couldnt sleep and kept waking up. alarm clock rang at 608am and i dragged myself out of bed. change and go to work. the pain dun seem to go off even i am at work. Its irritated me till i having bad headache. I had no choice but to leave office and went to the dental.

was told by the dentist tat i left with 2 choice to either extract my tooth or do a root canal. my reaction was fast replying to extract the tooth asap. hahaha

injection was given before extract the tooth. the dentist was quite gentle. for info, its a old man (aged btw 50-60) still looking strong. haha.
after extraction, i was given a day MC to rest together with some painkillers (panadol) and tat cost me $80. ***heartpain***

now the pain is gone and its worthy!!! haha

No comments: