Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Missing Her - Jasmine Soh

I missing a fren. She had left Singapore earli Aug 2008 to further her studies in sydney.

We are so near yet so far. Despite being so far away, we do call up each other to share our ups and downs together.

She is sooo crazy and fun loving and her laughter reali brighten up ya days.

I supposed to meet up with her to go for a trip during xmas this yr but due to some unforeseen schedules, she will b going without me.
:(

neway she will be back in Dec and i hope i able to catch up with her.



this pix was taken @ lunar
Jasmine and me (on her farewell nite)

1 comment:

jasmine said...

My dear.....I'm so touched by this blog of yours!I miss u lot too ya...Its really sad tt u r nt able to join me in HK.Still thought we can catch up n gossip ard...Anyway,i'll be bk after e trip k?No worries we still have plenty time to catch up as well...Muacks...